October 29, 2011

Yay! New Blog!


So I just created this blog to show people some of the things I do. my family also has a blog but it hasn't been posted on for a while. I'll try urging my mom and dad to start posting on it again.
So anyways, I'll start off with saying a bit about what has been going on latley. Today we stopped at a halloween store and my sister (Maika) and I bought these blank doll masks. They are pretty much white masks with no mouth hole in it. They are actually scary. We did not have much time to get a costume because we waited until 2 days before halloween to start our costumes. Guess that is why you try to get a costume earlier. Oh well. =1
Guess that's all that happened this week. Keep checking the site for posts/updates. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. That is a scary mask. Can't wait to see pics of what you guys end up dressing as.
    Love you!
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi auntie! Ill be sure to post about our costumes. Can't wait till thanksgiving. Love you!

    ReplyDelete